Friday, August 7, 2009

"Do you not know what a "distressing tool" is"?????

Idiots. Whoever the women are who judge the crafts at the fair are idiots. They marked me down on my cards because the "edges are rough" DUH!!!! I distressed them! It was suppose to look old. Apparently they only like cards that have a straight edge and no character to them. How stupid is that? Have they never walked the aisles at a scrapbook store??? Whatever. I guess next year I will turn in cards that have nothing but straight lines. Even my really pretty Anniversary card only got a red ribbon. I can't wait to go tonight and see what cards they did give a blue ribbon to. Most likely their friends. Gee do I sound bitter? Well I am!!!! LOL!
My photos did not fair well either. 3 red and one blue for my rooftop shot from Melk, Austria. That was my favorite besides the black and white one. I'm OK with those. There are a lot of really good pictures that are turned in every year. Hubby was given 2 red and 2 blue. So YAY for hubby!
>
>
>
>
>
i'm still tweaked.......ok....i was not happy with them anyway....but still....they marked me down because they did not know it was a technique....whatever....

No comments: