Tuesday, August 25, 2009

lazy day





Had a massage this morning. It always wipes me out and makes me completely worthless the rest of the day. I did manage to take a nap though. I love me a nap. Curled up under my soft blankie and Alyeska curled up at my feet and we slept for a couple hours. So nice. When I woke up I was good and emptied the dishwasher. That was all I got accomplished today. **pats self on back**
I also got in a walk tonight. Kinda defeated the purpose of the massage though. My feet are killing me again. It seems to be taking me longer to get used to walking this time. Could be that it is still so hot out. I'm sure my weight has nothing to do with it **wink wink** It's cooler today, but after about 20 minutes I'm all sweaty. I know you wanted to hear that! It will get better. I hope soon. We are walking again tomorrow. My neighborhood. We switch every other day from hers to mine. It's good to change up the scenery! When we got back to her house tonight we went out to look at her garden. I love her garden. I begged for some flowers. She has the hugest dinner plate dahlias. She cut me some of those and some sunflowers. Very pretty!
That is all......
**snicker**

No comments: