Sunday, August 9, 2009

True Blood

I've been watching almost all of season 2 of True Blood with Bryan today. It's OK. I think the acting is really bad though. Some of the special effects kinda suck too. But I'm interested. The next episode is tonight, so I think I will watch just to see what is going on. I'm not sure why people are so addicted to it though. If you compare the acting and writing of Dexter to this...well Dexter is waaaaay better. HAHA! Kinda like my writing! Just kidding. I'm tired so I can't think. And it's super hot in here. Think I will go get some cold ice water....I know boring blog. Bite me....

1 comment:

Adriana said...

OMG I am a TOTAL "Truebie"!!! I love love LOVE that freakin' show! I have read all of the books too :D

I like Dexter too, but we don't have Showtime. I haven't gotten on the whole "Twilight" bandwagon - - I like my TrueBlood vamps whom burn and turn ashy in the sun - not vamps who sparkle in the sunlight.
**rolls eyes**

LOL