Sunday, August 2, 2009

Arts & Crafts & Crafts & Crafts Day

Mini scrapbook cover
2 pages

The third page of that set. There are 10 pages of pictures. But I don't want to upload all the pages on here. I will to Facebook.

Cover of card #1.
Inside
Back
Cover of card #2
Inside. The back is the butterfly papaer again.
Card #3
Card #4
Card #5

**UPDATE**
I am not happy at all with what I got done today. Bleck. I tried to do them different than what I did last year. I think it's because it's hot and stuffy in here...I could not think....which means I was not creative at all. But I have to turn stuff in Tuesday night....so I will just take in what I got done....
Today I will be working on mounting photos, cards and a mini scrapbook to enter in the fair. The scrapbook is done except for putting in photos. The cards I will be making today. We just got back from getting some of our Europe pictures blown up to 8X10 and 8X12's for the fair. Hubby did pick one butterfly picture from the yard though. Some of you may remember the pictures he took recently of the butterfly on the yellow lilly. Very pretty picture. Oh wait...he has one from the snow this Winter that he took down at Officers Row. So I have 4 Europe pictures to enter, he has 2 Europe, one yard and one Officers Row. OK...got it? Good. I will update during the day with photos of my progress!

No comments: