Friday, August 14, 2009

time to make a change

I want to change my design on the blog. Tired of it. I may do that tonight....maybe this weekend. Not sure. I'm being lazy. So there.....
I started a Farm Ville today on FB. So many of my friends are playing that game. Thought I would try it. Hatchlings has gotten boring, and 101 eggs has not released a new set in a long time. They have the daily sets, but that doesn't take long at all. I got bored with Fairy Land because I could never find anything. Some of my friends find all kinds of birds and cute little critters...nope, can't find them. I think I found some snails and slugs. WOOOO!!!! So I will try Farm Ville.
I have been playing a new game today. Yacht. Which is basically Yahtzee, but just a little different. Fun.
That is all.....
What???
Did you actually expect something interesting today?
Fooled you!

No comments: