Friday, August 21, 2009

Frekken Frakkin Frantic Friday & Mary from Mich!

Well....OK...so it was not that bad. I was just busy today. I was here earlier today to blog and then got sidetracked. I know....I do not have to blog everyday, but I want too. I can at least put something on here.
I just spoke to a blog buddy for the first time on the phone. Mary from Mich. She is in town and we are going to get together tomorrow! I'm so excited! I am going to pick up her and her niece and take them for a scenic drive through the Columbia River Gorge to Hood River and then around the East side of Mt Hood up to Timberline Lodge and then back to Portland. I gave them a choice of either going to Mt Hood, Mt St Helen's or to the Oregon Coast. Mary's niece wanted to go to the highest mountain...so Mt Hood it is! I hope they think the area is as beautiful as we think it is!
How could they not????!!!!!

**crossing fingers for clear skies and fantastic views**

No comments: