Monday, August 17, 2009

Sooooo busy.....

I was super busy at work today. So glad I have the day off tomorrow.....and a massage! I need it. I started walking again last week. My feet are killing me and my lower back is sore. What a wimp. It's all good. I need to walk. I should have never stopped. I had lost so much weight when I was walking and when I stopped I put it all back on. Now mind you....I do not make bad food choices all the time. But if I don't work out, then whatever I eat turns to fat. I know I'm not eating a ton of calories every day. Yes we all splurge and have something yummy. But seriously, I have been eating maybe 250 calories for lunch for a super long time. We don't eat a lot for dinner. So yeh.....I need to work out. And it sucks. So I will do it. And it will be good for me.
But I don't have to like it......

No comments: