Thursday, January 7, 2010

brrrrrrrrr......

It's gonna be a cold few days in the Midwest and South. They are calling for -52 degrees wind chill. I can not even imagine what they feels like. How do you even get your house warm when it's that cold? I woman was telling a reporter this morning that her tires were frozen on her car, so the spot on the tires that was touching the ground when they froze was now a flat surface and the rest of the tire was round. So when she drove, the tire stayed flat on that spot so she was bump bump bumping all the way. I just can't even imagine that. I have had water bottles freeze in my car when it's cold. But nothing like the hairs on your face immediately freezing as soon as you step outside.
So I am sending warm thoughts to all my friends in the Midwest and South! Stay warm, stay safe.....

No comments: