Friday, January 8, 2010

What a Week......

I'm so glad that it's Friday. You have no idea....
Last night after work I went home and got on the computer for a while. Then I told Robert that I was exhausted and that I was going to go lay down for a while. I fell asleep around 6:30 and did not wake up until 10:18. I jumped on the computer long enough to harvest my farms, and then I went back to bed.
It's been such a shitty week. I came to the office yesterday morning to see that our Admin gal did not show up for work. Some things happened on Wednesday, and she quit. I was so disappointed. I wish she would have just sat down with the owners and talked it out. So I am the only one here. Karen is on vacation this week. So no back up. Yesterday I ate lunch at my desk. They told me to go ahead and turn the phones off today for an hour. It's not a big deal for me to stay at my desk. I don't mind. I'm more concerned about Diane and how she is doing, and the fact that Admin is now a cluster f*ck. I will be working full time until they get someone hired.
I'm just so drained......

No comments: