Tuesday, January 12, 2010

just not my week, my month...so far my year....

we are going to have to put cammy down.
do. not. want.
i have been avoiding calling the vet.
i have to work all week, so that means i have to call from there.
and i know i will cry.
i cried like 10 times at work today.
i need to get my shit together.
i can't do that.
then to top it all off...the husband of the agent who passed away came in today with cookies. you see, every time it was this agents time to bring in the meeting treats, she had her husband bake choco chip cookies. and they are awesome. before she died she told her husband that he needed to take care of us at the office and bring us cookies because we all loved them so much. well that made me cry....and it has made me cry every time i thought about it....
will this month ever end.....

No comments: