Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Old Friends+Lunch=Good Times!

I had lunch with my friend Jenny today. It was so nice to get away from everything and sit down with her. It was also nice to get away from my problems and listen to hers. Not that I want her to have problems, it was just nice to get away from mine! And I would totally take her problem. Hers was more of a complete pain in the butt kind of problem. And my solution would be the same as hers....screw em. LOL! She asked me how the other kitties have been since Cammy is gone. It reminded me that she had also just put her old kitty down. He was around the same age as Cammy, 19something I think. She was pretty hurt by his passing and was going to wait a while before getting another kitty, but a friend put out a call for people to help him with a kitten that he rescued from the side of a highway. Poor thing. So she took him. Poor thing wasn't hurt, but he does have kitty AIDS. He had some eye problems too, but Jenny took him in, got him all cleaned up and they are going to give him the best home possible. The vet said that they won't know how long he can live with the AIDS, but Jenny said they were already attached to him, so there was no turning back now. I think they gave him something like 7 years. Not sure though.
Anyway.....I had a good lunch!

No comments: