Sunday, January 24, 2010

Know any good books???

I want to download some books to my Sony Reader.
Yesterday Mary told me about a good book she has been reading....
"The Private Lives of the Impressionists". It is all about artists such as Monet,Cezanne, Renoir, Degas etc."
I went online and found out that it is available for download to my Reader. But when I got out my Reader, it once again had no power. That is my one complaint about this thing.
It never stays charged. Which makes no sense to me at all.
I'm charging it right now, and hope that I will be able to download the book tonight.
If not....I will try tomorrow.
I have a feeling that I am going to have to download the software to Robert's laptop though.
My computer seems to be blocking all Windows downloads.
Piece of crap.
I really need a new computer.
But I want to save money for another trip to Hawaii.
Relaxation is way more important to me than downloading stuff on a computer.
We'll see......
So if you know of any really good books, let me know!

No comments: