Monday, January 11, 2010

Scattered Thoughts.....

I'm going to be working full time for at least the next couple months.
It's extra money.
Maybe I can save enough for a trip to Hawaii in September.
I need to change my background. It's 2010 now....
Sarah Palin has signed with FOX. Go figure.....
I'm going through movie withdrawals.
My eyesight is getting horrible for reading.
I'm going through movie theater popcorn withdrawals.
I wonder what we should have for dinner tonight???
I'm going through peanut M&M withdrawals.
I'm tired.
I want to buy something new, like a nice sweater or something, but I don't want to spend any money.
So I won't do it.
I need to get some MK lotion from Jenny. I'm out.
My nose is cold.
Robert and I talked about Cammy this morning and decided it's time to put her down.
I cried.
Now I don't want to think random thoughts anymore.....

2 comments:

Adriana said...

My Cali made it so I didn't have to make that decision... well, right when I was thinking that I had to make that decision, she passed. It's not easy, but we have 2 new crazies. Makes it easier because we're not cat-less anymore, but when they drive me crazy I miss Cali and her calmness even more. Sending you hugs Barb! Not an easy thing to go through, we've had to make that decision w/ our dogs and it's not ever easy. But you'll know it was a good decision. Cali was way too thin and it should've been done a long time before she passed. She's in a better place now, but sometimes I wish I wouldn't have let her get to the point where she passed, because it was pretty bad :(

Hopefully you'll feel like you made the right decision. Big hugs!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

every morning i hope that this is the morning that i wake up and she has died in her sleep. i dont want to do it. i want her to go peacefully in her sleep. its making me sick to my stomach. but i know it has to be done. i just really really dont want to take her in. i know she is going to cry and cry and i just cant take it. she is so out of it, but she still is very vocal. its like she is trying to find us or the other cats that are gone. i just dont think i can take it anymore. its breaking my heart......and i'm crying again.....