Monday, January 25, 2010

The Day is Done

I can not believe how quickly the day went. I was busy at work, so they day just flew by.
When I came in this morning, we only had power to half the building and no phones or internet. I panicked when I realized that we had no internet. But then I got over it.
Kinda...
We called maintenance and they came by to check it out. Turns out if was PUD problem. First thing the PUD guy said when he got here was that it was not their lines and we needed to have someone check our fuse box in the basement. I told him that they already did that and that the guy saw a split in the line near the next building over. The PUD guy said to have our maintenance guy come back over because he was sure that it was not their problem.
It was their problem.
They turned the power off for another half hour and fixed it.
They do that every time. "It's not our problem." If they would just spend a little time investigating instead of jut dumping the problem on someone else it would save a little time.
But other than that, the day flew by and it is now time to go HOME!

No comments: