Thursday, January 21, 2010

Coco & Jay

I was listening to Rosie Radio on the way to work yesterday, and she was talking about Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien. I have to say that I agree with everything she was saying. Jay needed to just pack up and leave. To force Conan out so that he can have his old time slot back was wrong to me. She was playing clips of him talking about what went on. He was saying how it was NBC who asked him to go back to 11:30. Yeh OK they did, but you could have said no. Jay was making it seem like it was NBC and he had no choice. Yes you did. You could have said no. I really feel like he stabbed Conan in the back. Do I like the Tonight Show with Conan? No. I didn't like it with Jay either. And I don't care for David Letterman, especially since he came out and admitted to having affairs. That guy always gave me the creeps. Now I know why. I do find Jimmy Kimmel funny. But I don't really watch his show. I kinda wish they would replay Ellen or Oprah or something then. Give me something else to watch. I don't have the dvr in the bedroom, so it won't do me any good to record them to watch at that time. Maybe that is the answer. Upgrade and get the dvr in the bedroom too. It would make things easier with me and hubby. He could watch some of his dvr'd shows in there when he goes to bed. He usually ends up having a dvr marathon on Saturday or Sunday mornings.
I may have to look into that.....

No comments: