Sunday, January 10, 2010

Busy Sunday

Finished putting away Christmas today. It's always so sad, but then the house always looks so much bigger and cleaner! And the feeling of accomplishment is great. Then I made some cookies to send to a friend for her b-day. It's a kind of a joke. She is actually my friends wife, and when they were up for Christmas she was saying how much she liked my spritz cookies. I told her I would send her some for her b-day. Turns out her b-day is this week! So I made her some cookies today. So funny. And I got to use my new Kitchen Aid Mixer! It was awesome! I got out my little book to find out what attachment to use and what speed to use for making cookies. Got it all figured out and then mixed the butter and sugar. I added in the rest of the ingredients and the flour and then turned the machine on to the same speed. Not a smart move.....

I had flour all over the place. All down the front of me, all over the counter. Thank god no one was around. Robert was actually at the store when I had this most brilliant moment. I got it all cleaned up before he got home. But I must say....my new Kitchen Aid Mixer is full of awesomeness!!!!

No comments: