Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Sunday.....busy as usual

It's 5:00 already. At least I can say that I got a lot done today. I went to the mall to pay a couple bills and had an awesome coupon for Yankee Candle. It was buy one get one free. Actually it's 3 coupons....buy a large jar candle get one free, buy a medium jar get one free, and buy a small jar and get one free. Can you say AWESOME! I bet you can :-)
I bought a large Home Sweet Home (cinnamon spicy/they say cinnamon, baking spices, hint of freshly poured tea) and got a large Farmer's Market (clove spicy/they say sweet berries, juicy apples, succulent peaches and warm spices) FREE! GO Yankee Candle! LOL! I will go to their website and get the actual scent for both of these.
Then I went to Joanne's Fabric/Craft Store and bought some paper and tape. I went for Valentine's paper and of course came out with a lot more. After that I headed off to Kohls to pay that bill (i'm a bad girl) and then to Fred Meyer to get groceries. Came home and made 17 cards. Oiy....like a said...it's been a busy Sunday!
Check out the comment section from yesterdays blog to see a couple more websites that Bonnie listed where you can view/listen to Lily and her baby black bear.
Too Cute!

No comments: