Saturday, January 23, 2010

naps....are just so nice.....

I tooked a nap today. It was great....and muchly needed. I love writing in badish English. It's fun.
I think I will just keep doing it.
I use the word "just" a lot.
Well....I never claimed to have a huge vocabulary or anything like that.
I use the word "well" a lot too.
oh well...
I have not checked my email today.
Have not read any current news.
Guess I better go do that.
I need to read something interesting or inspiring.
Know of anything?

2 comments:

Mary/MI said...

"3 cups of tea" is a good read.
I need to get back to a book I have been putting off. Sometimes a book is so good that I put off reading the end lol! The book is "the private lives of the impressionists". It is all about artists such as Monet,Cezanne, Renoir, Degas etc. The writer has me "there", especially when describing the villages,country side and art studios in Paris.
Hope you find a good book to read.

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

oooo that sounds great! i am going to look it up! thanks!