Monday, April 13, 2009

DiD You HaVe a NiCe eaSTeR????

This is how I feel this morning....
Bwaaaa haaa haaaa haaaaaaa!!!!!! Cracks me up!

I was busy yesterday, but still had a nice day. Hubby cooked me breakfast and he also cooked dinner! SWEET!!!! LOL! I told him earlier in the week that I didn't want to have anyone over for Easter dinner because I was going to be baking all day Sunday. Good thing because the kitchen island was covered with cakes and cookies all day. I made him some huge teddy bear cookies to sell to day at his office. These cookies are so big that I was only able to make 12 out of a triple batch of sugar cookies dough! And they took 20 minutes in the oven instead of the typical 8-10! I could have made at least one more, but I needed mini hearts too. Each bear had a red heart placed on it. I should have taken a picture of them. Forgot.
I have been talking to people here at work about their days yesterday. Makes me wish I was still in the Easter Bunny/Basket phase. I guess I just need to wait for the grandbabies to arrive so that I can get back to doing these fun things. I tried taking baskets filled with plastic eggs and candy to the beach last year so that the kids would have to go find them. We were camping. They said "Just hand over the baskets and you wont get hurt." Meaning....we are not about to go outside in front of other people and search for Easter Baskets, we just want the candy. Party-poopers.

So I will wait.
I will be glad that I do not have to fight the crowds for last minute Easter supplies, but secretly wishing that I was.....

2 comments:

Glynis said...

OMG, you just reminded me that there is a ton of candy in this house that I forgot I even had! Shit!

It sounds like you have opened Barb's Bakery! I wish I lived closer so I could, you know, just pop by and see if anyone else was going to beat me to lick the bowl. LOL!

Keep on bakin'! And next year, I would fill the plastic eggs with all black jelly beans (unless they like those) and then make the kids search for them! Bwaaaa haaaa haaa! Don't get mad; get even!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

hahaha! i hate black jelly beans!

OMG! My word is: diedlyt

Sentence (this will be so wrong)
It was a good death. He diedlyt.

Bwaaaa haaaa haaaa haaaaa!!!!