Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"THEY SAY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY....NANANANANANA....SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!"

Happy Birthday to Me!! Age 4
First Grade
Second Grade
Fourth Grade
Sixth Grade
I made this as small as possible! LOL! Me being "whorey" at 16....

I'm an oldie but a goodie today. 45. I'm OK with that number. I know some people freak out over Birthdays, but not me. I'm just thankful to still be celebrating being alive!
So raise your glass, mug, cup of coffee, milk, pop, water, wine.....whatever you may be drinking at whatever time of day you read this...and salute my ancientness, aged, along in years, ancient, broken down, debilitated, decrepit, elderly, enfeebled, exhausted, experienced, fossil*, geriatric, getting on, gray, gray-haired, grizzled*, hoary*, impaired, inactive, infirm, mature, matured, not young, olden, oldish, over the hill, past one's prime, seasoned, senile, senior, skilled, superannuated, tired, venerable, versed, veteran, wasted* ......wasted???? LOL! I love that the Thesaurus has "wasted" and "hoary" in there! Although "hoary" is spelled wrong! LOL!
Enjoy a few picture of me through the years....including one of me being "whorey"!!

6 comments:

Adriana said...

YAY BARB!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BARB
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

:D

DreamaTexas said...

Woot Woot! Party down Barb!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Thanks Adri and Dreama!!!!! So far I am having a wonderful day. pressies from friends here at work. The entire office sang Happy B-day to me at the beginning of the meeting this morning. My friends daughter brought me flowers and a card from them. I went home at lunch the there were more cards in the mail. I have gotten a TON of wishes on Facebook, and some on myspace too! I have such great friends! I love you guys! LOL!
Earlier this week Katie's Timmy brought me flowers and a gift card, and then Bon made a donation to my JA Bowl-A-Thon as a b-day gift! That was so fantastic! So I am not only having a great day....but a great WEEK too!

HAHA!!! I have to do my word:burdiu
sentence: I parked my car under a tree and now I have burdiu on my windshield!

DreamaTexas said...

Wow a birthday week!
You go girl.:0)
xoxo
My word is noseviz. I'm stumped. LOL

Renee Eve said...

Oh Barb Happy Belated Birthday, I'm sorry I missed it. You looked really HOT at 16 LOL. You looked really good. Isin't funny looking at pictures when you are young and think to yourself, MY GOODNESS Where has the time went???

I hope you enjoyed your DAY!!!!!

Update on my SIL, shes in rehab, she's better thru the power of prayer and good wishes from you all. Thank YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

Glynis said...

I'm surprised your mama let you out of the house at 16! Oh my...

OK, I'm just jealous. LOL!