Friday, April 3, 2009

"Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...."

WICKED IS TOMORROW!!!!
So excited! That line above is one of my favorite lines on the CD. The way that Kristen Chenoweth says it is hilarious. I love Kristen Chenoweth. She is so talented and really hilarious. I love her character in RV. Cracks me up.
I have been listening to the Wicked CD all week. I really like a couple of the songs....What Is This Feeling, Popular, I'm Not That Girl, and I think my favorite song is Defying Gravity. "It's time to try defying gravity. I think I'll try defying gravity. And you can't pull me down." It has really powerful vocals and music. Gawd I'm excited! Everyone that I have talked to who has been to this show absolutely love it. It's going to be a really long weekend though. We are going out to lunch before the show, so Katie is going to pick me up at 11:30. By the time we get everyone else picked up and meet Mara it will be at least Noon. The show starts at 2pm, so we will have plenty of time for lunch and then to get there. Right after the show I will be dropped off at the Governor Hotel downtown for the Juvenile Diabetes Dinner/Auction. That will go until 10pm or so. It's going to be a long day. And then I get to start all over Sunday. I need to bake a cake for my nieces b-day, take that over there, and then Beth is coming over to make cards at Noon. At least I will get to just sit at the table once we start the cards. I'm hoping to get a lot of them done.
I will be sure to let you know how Wicked it!
"When you are wonderful...It would be wonderful?...Wonderful Wonderful...."

7 comments:

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

RE....I'm so sorry for everything that has been happening in your life lately. I'm sending you the biggest (((((hugs))))) ever. I don't know what your feelings are about medication, but it sounds like Anthony may need an anti-depressant. Don't be afraid of them, sometimes people have a chemical imbalance and they need the medication to level them out. My sister was on them and it made a huge difference. I think sometimes people feel like teens are just going through "teen stuff", but it really could be a lot more than that. I know you are going to therapy with him, and I think that is a great step.
Dreama....Geeze...what a day you had!
Hi Glynis.... Bake any cookies today?
Hi Mary.... I see you added yourself as a follower. Glad to see that you stopped by!

DreamaTexas said...

I am glad we have this blog so that we can pound on the key boards and express ourselves.
Now this is funny.. ReneeEve was texting me this morning. I was tired and I slept in.I woke up to the cellphone letting me know I had text mail. I just assumed it was my honey texting me. I kept texting back until one of the text asked about my love life. I did an abrupt halt. Long story short at least I didn't call Renee Babe and send her kisses. That might have been a deal breaker with our friendship. :0)
Have a great week end everyone!

Renee Eve said...

Thanks Barb for all your kind words, hes on an antidepressent, the same one I'm on Paxil. He sees his phyciatrist next week, they might want to up it.

But Good news about my SIL, Thank you for all your prayers, she will be at UofM for at least a month. She has held on to a normal but in the low range of a blood count now for 2 days (Fingers are crossed it goes up) and shes in her right mind since this morning. Prayers are working!!!!!!

Dreama, your to funny, LOL. But I'm glad you found out it was me. LOL

Ok back to straigtening up and house and trying to get some things done.

Glynis said...

Hi Barb!
No cookie baking from me today! You know what I've been up to!!

Have a great time at Wicked tomorrow. I am so envious. I discovered today that Wicked doesn't play in Seattle until this AUTUMN! I can't believe they are going to Portland and then not hitting Seattle next. If you love it, you will have to come up here and see it again later this year.

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Glynis....We totally should plan on seeing this together!!!!

Adriana said...

HEY making a quick stop to say hello and that I'm totally jealous!!! I absolutely LOOOOVE the Wicked soundtrack... haven't finished the book yet, never seen the show... but I love it :D I love Idina and Kristen :D Barb, you will love it, I just know LOL Have fun at the benefit/auction thingy. I'm having a blast in Austin with my baybay :D I forgot how much I love this man.... 6 months is waaaaaaay to freakin' long to go without seeing him! I can't wait to finally be up here with him.

Hello to all! HUGS! :)

word: batio = combination patio+bathroom! ;)

Adriana said...

P.S. "Dearest Momsie and Popsicle.... Dear Father..... There's been some confusion over rooming here at Shiz.... but of course I'll care for Nessa.... but of course I'll rise above it.... for I know that's how you'd want me to respond.... Yes. There's been some confusion, for you see my roommate Iiiiiiiis Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe....... BLONDE!!!



What is this feeling so sudden and new? I knew the moment I laid eyes on you.... my face is flushing, my skin is reeling (I forget this part).....every little trait however small, makes my very skin begin to crawl...... (somethin' somethin') ...... Loathing! Unadulterated loathing!....." etc etc LOL

I haven't listened to my sndtk for a loooooooong time, but I love that song. I love dancing through life too.

Anyways, I had that song stuck in my head since your title and I just had to type it out hahahaha :)