Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Hoppy Easter!!!!

Butterfly Decorations

Chocolate Easter Bunny Pops

Wrapped Cake

Bunny Wrapped Cake

Purple Wrap

Lemon with Extra Glaze

Lemon

Lemon Buttermilk Poppy Seed

Darn Good Chocolate

Orange Dreamsicle


I finished all of the Easter Fund Raiser cakes this morning! WooHoo! Now I'm just waiting for hubby to get back from the store so that I can start his sugar cookies. He is going to sell those at work tomorrow. I don't have to bake a cake again until Tuesday. And only one this time, not 6! LOL! (actually 7 but we wont talk about that little booboo) After that I have one at the end of April, one in the beginning of May, and the 3 others that they will just let me know when they want them. This weekend was the big one. I made Orange Dreamsicle, Darn Good Chocolate, Irish Cream (twice but we wont talk about that...) Lemon Buttermilk Poppy Seed, and 2 Lemon. Tuesday I'm making the Orange one again and then at the end of the month the chocolate one again. OK...he's back so I better start on his cookies.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

2 comments:

DreamaTexas said...

Those cakes are totally awesome. There was a day believe it or not that I was very creative and could make fabulous cakes, cookies, etc.
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!
I read Poz Mikey's MS bulletin. He brings new meaning to the Resserution Day!

Renee Eve said...

I hope everyone had a GREAT EASTER, our Easter was very quiet, and hectic I know weird huh??? but we had no company for dinner, just us, my sister stopped over to give my mom a plant and say Happy Easter. I will try to stop by tomorrow.

Barb, you make some GREAT LOOKING CAKES, I'm jealous, I'm just not into baking or cooking, LOL, thats why it took me like 8 hours to get dinner done today, LONG STORY!!!