Friday, April 24, 2009

rick SPRINGfield

We are headed to Tacoma today to see Rick Springfield! I'm so excited!! Dr Noah Drake live! Sweeeeeeeet! LOL! I had such a huge crush on him in the 80's. I even remember seeing the movie Hard to Hold. I will let you know how the show is....from Row 2!! LOL!
Enjoy classic Rick and current Rick!




the second video is obviously played with a tape because at the end you hear his voice, but he is not singing. not sure if it is just support vocals for that section, or since it seems to be some kind of odd TV show that they have to lipsynch. no biggie, its still the new song.
OK....LOL! I just played the 2 videos to make sure they were uploaded correctly, and they have the same beat at the beginning of the songs. I had not even noticed that!

2 comments:

Renee Eve said...

Oh My GOSH you are so LUCKY, I seen him in 1984 at Pineknob, with like 8 of us girls, we were 18 LOL. We had the best time EVER!!!!! Have a good time.

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Thanks RE!!! I'm so excited to see him!!!! And I will get to meet Sooz from the blogs too! She's as big a Rick fan as we are Journey fans.