Saturday, April 4, 2009

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!

My daughter Katie is a finalist in a video concept contest for Britney Spears. Here is what the contest is.....


Announcing The Finalists...
We received over 1,000 stories from around the world! Thanks to everyone for submitting their creative ideas. From over 1,000, we have chosen the 36 best stories — one of which will be named the winner and be made into a music video. We'd love to know what you think, so please read the Finalists' stories, rate them, comment on them and share them with your friends. Now it's up to you... which one should win?

And here is Katie's plea.....

You had to come up with a story for a song off the Circus album and describe it in 250 words (which was really frickin hard!). And the winner will have their story made into an animated video!! And I'm a finalist!!I actually don't like how I wrote it out. My full length draft was 1000 times better, but it was limited to only 250 words. Though it appears that a few entries went over that limit. WTF?!Also, I think you have to be registered on the website to vote. It'd just be a minor thing and you could cancel later. I've never gotten an email from the site and you can elect to not get updates. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!????VOTE FOR MY STORY!!!!
http://www.britney.com/us/shell-haunt-your-dreams

I'm not sure that actually have to register to vote. I think you do if you want to leave a comment, but I voted tonight and was not logged in.

So VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE lol!!!!!!

No comments: