Thursday, April 16, 2009

What is wrong with me????


I keep forgetting my massage appointment. What the hell is wrong with me? I wrote it in my calendar in my purse, then took the damn thing out and left it on the counter. So I ended up not writing the appt on my work calendar. If I don't write it there then I forget. Well I forgot....again. I'm actually pretty upset with myself. This is not the first, or second or even third time I have forgotten my massage. I think this is the fourth time. There is no excuse for that. I would not blame her one bit for telling me to take a hike. She drives all the way to the office to give me a massage and I don't show up. I have never been like this. But I can't seem to remember things anymore. This is bothering me tremendously. I think I should pay her for todays missed appointment. She never asks, but this has gotten beyond ridiculous. I wish she would call and remind me the day before, but she doesn't do that. She has after I have forgotten, but its not her responsibility to make sure that I show up. I'm 45 years old for crying out loud. I should remember that the third Thursday of the month is massage day. Argh....

3 comments:

Bon'O said...

Aww, poor baby...now, you REALLY need a massage :~). Maybe it's something about Thursdays. That's garbage/recycler day for us, and I can't tell you how many times I've been awakened by the sound of the Sanipac truck passing by my driveway at 7:30 a.m., toters still secured and full inside the garage. Grrrr. My cure? Added a recurring 'tickler' to my AOL calendar, to pop up every Wednesday night at 6pm, and repeat every 2 hrs. It works!

DreamaTexas said...

LOL, Barb...I know the feeling. I have 3 calenders and right now I have so much going on that I am forgetting everything. I have so much stress that my body can't forget my appointment. That would be kind and a generous thing if you do offer to pay her or tip her very generously next time. My Dad is ill and his Mom, my grandma well her heart is failing. I talked to her finally today. She is in WVA. She was sad but I made her laugh so now I feel better. She wanted to tell me how much she has always loved me. I wanted to lose it again but I held strong and just tried to bring a smile to her face and I told her I would ask all of my friends to say a prayer for her today. She is a very religious person. I told her I'd even have my internet friends pray for her. She said oh my that she felt so blessed.
Have a wonderful day all who come on here!
xoxo

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

BON!!!!! I had no idea you stopped by today! So good to see you. I have been cleaning all day, one of the reasons I forgot the massage. And then I was really behind in my Facebook requests.That took hours. Good Lord I'm pooped now. I am going to pay her for the appt I missed today. Hubby is going to start putting my appt in his palm calendar that he checks every morning so that he can remind me. I feel horrible that I missed it.
Dreama...I heard that your dad and grandma were ill. You and your family are in my thoughts...
Thanks for stopping by guys! Sorry I was not here sooner...
((hugs)) to you both!
Love ya
~Barb~