Saturday, April 11, 2009

**strrrrrrreeeeetch**.....

Naps are good.
I had to get up early this morning to start baking cakes. And we are going to a party tonight....so I took a nap. For an hour and a half. ahhhhhhh.....so much better. Me and the kitties all curled up on the bed. Now that is what I call a Cat Nap~
So now that I am all refreshed...I just need to jump in the shower and get ready.
I baked 2 cakes last night, and 2 more this morning (actually 3 but i'll talk about that tomorrow). Tomorrow morning I will bake 2 more. Then I don't have to do one until Tuesday. After that, everyone else will just have to tell me when they want them. So far I have sold 13 cakes.
Well the kitties are up now from our nap and I need to jump in the shower.
I will put pics up tomorrow of the cakes!

1 comment:

Glynis said...

I took a nap today too. After we got home from the Easter egg hunt in the rain, I turned on the electric blankie and layed down. I am not sure I actually slept, but I definitely tried. I must have dozed off for a few winks...

Thank God I did nap today. These kids stay up way too late for the Easter bunny!