Sunday, April 19, 2009

I need to get my head together.....

One of 3 Thinking of You cards
Happy B-day

Thank You cards
The quilling flower that I made
A sneak peek at my Bowl-A-Thon outfit!
Geeze. I need a break. Some major time off. I almost made a cake today, and I'm not suppose to make it until next Sunday. I was thinking today was the 26th. What is wrong with me? I think I'm just tired. I can't seem to keep anything straight. I only have to work Monday and Tuesday this week. Good thing. I think I need the break. And I'm not even busy at work. I just need to rest my brain! LOL!
I went shopping with Katie and her friend Mara to get our Bowl-A-Thon outfits. Not much that I can do with my big fat butt, but Katie and Mara are going to look fantastic! And Roodi will look fabulous in anything she wears. Katie's Timmy on the other hand has no desire what-so-ever to play dress-up with us, so Katie is going to make a shirt for him that says he is the Roadie with the band and she bought him a lanyard to make a backstage pass for him. I'm going to go to the Party Store this week and get him a mullet wig. He will wear it. Oh yes we will make him wear it!
The Bowl-A-Thon is this Saturday. I will be uploading pics for you to enjoy!
**updated**
wtf is wrong with me????? i was at the store getting stuff for dinner and my phone rang as i was checking out. when i was done i checked to see who called. it was hubby. so i called him back and he says....
" Are you suppose to be making a cake for Gail?"
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i knew i was suppose to bake a damn cake today. gawd.....i dont know what to do. i leave myself notes, and then they get tossed. i'm losing my f'ing mind!

No comments: