Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Quilling Beth

B-day Card that Beth Made!
I can't wait to make these Daiseys!
Dragonfly/Butterfly
The Bumble Bee is so cute!
I had lunch with my friend Beth today. Beth and I were suppose to make cards Sunday but she had to change the day to the 18th. I was bummed, so was she, but we had today to look forward too! Not only did I get to have lunch with one of my best friends ever (**waving** hi beth...i know you are here!) but she gave me a Birthday pressie!!!! I love it too! She gave me a book on paper quilling. I'm so excited! When we took the class on making the boxes back on Valentine's Day, we were looking around the store and I showed her and Sandy the Quilling display. I love the look of the flowers and butterflies that you make with paper. I can't wait to try this. Beth also gave me some quilling paper and a quilling tool. We are going to have so much fun with this when she comes over on the 18th! She also made me the cutest card! I will post a picture of that too. When we were together last month making cards, she used the cutest frog stamp. I told she could use that on my b-day card.....and she did!
I love my Beth!
I am now up to 11 Bundt Cakes! Beth ordered 2. Today I went to the Dollar Store and bought a bunch of heavy plastic plates and saran.....HEY! I just now figured out that the kid at the Dollar Store did not give me the saran wrap! I checked my receipt and it's not even on there. Now I have to go back. Argh...Oh well. I will go after this first batch of brownies are out of the oven. Silly boy.
I better hurry and upload the pictures. The brownies are going to be done in 6 minutes. I am taking them to work tomorrow to sell for a $1 each. Trying what ever I can to make money for JA!!!






2 comments:

Glynis said...

I wish I could be there tomorrow to celebrate your big day! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Quilling looks like fun too! I would like to learn how to do it, so study hard and then come up and teach me, OK? ;o)

Good for you for all the work you are doing for JA. I love that you are actually working on achieving something and sharing that passion with us here. You are using your blog for the greater cause.

BTW, I'm FIRST! LOL!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

my interent i s being difficult...