Saturday, April 18, 2009

Very Productive Day

I'm drunk. OK...maybe just tipsy. But since I am absolutely exhausted, it makes me feel drunk.
I was very productive with Beth today. I made 18 cards. We even played with the quilling. It will take some practice, and I wish there was a class to take, but we will figure it out. She made the cutest hearts and flower today. I tried an apple. Nope. Then I tried to turn it into a couple cherries. Nope. Then I made leaves. OK. That worked. Then I tried a yellow daisy. That worked too. So I put those on a card. I think it's cute.
After Beth left we were both to tired to cook anything so we went out for Italian. I had 2 glasses of wine and now I'm done for. Just wiped out....going to go find a movie and go to bed.

2 comments:

DreamaTexas said...

I wish I new how to make cards. I would make one for my grandmother. She would love it because I made it but alas I do not know how to make a pretty card. I used to have a greeting card software greeting card maker for PC users.
Thanks Barb for mentioning my name in yesterday's blog. The first thing I do when I find a stray dog is bath it. I give Cinnamon a bath and brush down and I brush her little over bite teeth.I want her to always smell pretty. It is true that a mama dog will show agression if a stranger gets near. It is sad that children can make quick movements and startle a dog and it ends up in a bite. Dogs could bite hard. Those which do are vicious. Others bite but only nip. Some dogs scare me also. I feed them from a distance and see what interactions take place. I monitor these actions back and forth for a few days. The last dog wanted in my fence. He'd manage to sqeeze himself in and I'd find him laying on my front porch over and over. LOL. I was able to find him a home.
G'nite! It's past my bedtime! Tonight I watched the movie Doubt. It was suspenseful!

Renee Eve said...

Good Sunday Early Evening its 5:26 here, The Red Wings won their 2nd playoff game last night. WOO HOO, but I know a lot of people get sick of seeing them in the playoffs, its like the Yankees in baseball. Give another team a chance. When I say that to my husband about the Wings, he gets really upset with me, LOL hes a TOTAL WINGS FAN. But I guess they make up for a LOVELY LIONS LOL, that poor team lost all the games last year.

Barb you are very talented and must have a lot of patience to make all that handmade, I do not have the patience for that, I envy you!!!!

John went to the hospital to see his sister, shes in rehab and will be there until the first week in May. Then my mom goes in for her Surgery on May 4.

Talk to you guys later,