Monday, April 20, 2009

mOnday mOrning




** i was on lolcats this morning and they had a couple new funnies. i hope these make you smile!**
Good Morning.
It's actually almost noon, but hey, still morning in my book.
It's going to be a beautiful day here today. Suppose to get up to 82*! Sweet! Wish I was at home instead of work. hrmmmm.....maybe I shouldn't say that.....I change my mind....I'm very happy to be here at work!
This week is going to be super busy. Working today and tomorrow, going to donate/sell my plasma with Katie Wednesday, massage Thursday (that i forgot last week) and most likely a movie with mom, Rick Springfield concert on Friday in Tacoma, driving home that night so that we can get to the Bowl-A-Thon early Saturday, and then I need to bake a cake Sunday. Oiy......

On my way to work I drive under several overpasses. I'm only 5 miles from the office, but I go under at least 7 overpasses. One of them is for train tracks. In my entire lifetime here I have seen a "train" up there maybe 3 times. The tracks are not even used. The only thing that I have seen up there is a single engine not pulling anything, and the repair trucks that run on the tracks. It must be an old line. Since it is not used, the overpass is nothing but a magnet for graffiti. So the county spends thousands of dollars to paint over it every couple months. Right now there is graffiti that says "OBAMA" and some red junk that I can't read and a red T-Rex. I hate graffiti. Around here its just vandalism. They go around and spray building, bridges, fences, houses, cars, power boxes, mailboxes...whatever they can mark up. I can't NOT look at the train overpass. I will be driving along and...look up....dang I looked....why do I keep looking at it? I tell myself that I need to stop looking, but every morning when I drive to work......I look up! Its just automatic to glance up there. And then I see that big ol "OBAMA" (not that that is a bad thing)...and then I kick myself for looking at the graffiti...again!

No comments: