Thursday, April 23, 2009

mooooo....moooooo.....


I bought a mu-mu. Yep. I am now officially old. LOL! And it's so comfy! I love it. Seriously. It's bright rainbow colored stripes. I was trying to talk my mom into buying one to take to Hawaii in June, but she said it was too long. They were only 8.99 at Ross, so I bought one. I already have it on. Robert is going to hate it! I think its going to be great this summer when it gets super hot. I have some light weight bathrobes, but they always come open at the top. This is a pull-over, so that will not be a problem. Too funny.

We went to see Earth today. I enjoyed it. Mom and Katie did too, but said that they had already seen some of the footage on TV. I didn't care. Seeing it on the big screen was well worth it. The scenes that showed the changing of the seasons were really beautiful. And you can never go wrong with baby polar bears. There was a part about how male birds court the females. One of the males when he spreads out his feathers and puts his head back to dance looks like a big blue happy face. I was cracking up. I will try to find a picture of it.
OK...since I can't figure out the name of the bird, I went to imdb.com and went to the page for Earth. They had a slide show. It would not let me download the larger picture, but I could the smaller one. So you can see it a little. Go to imdb.com and look at all of the pictures, and look at this bird in the larger photo. So funny.

You must go see this movie.

No comments: