Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Memory for Sunday

I still, to this day, love Christmas cartoons. I watch them all. If I missed one I would be so disappointed. But now....I have most of them on DVD! But I still try to watch them when they are on TV. It can be hard to find them though. Some are only played on cable, others not at all.
My favorites....
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
A Charlie Brown Christmas
Mickey's Christmas Carol
Frosty
Santa Clause is Coming to Town
Shrek the Halls (ok....its a new one)

One that I never seem to find on TV anymore is The Little Drummer Boy.
But one of my favorites that is never on is one that was played on the Bugs Bunny Show. It had that little mouse, Sniffles I think its name was, anyway, it was trying really hard to stay awake to see Santa. I really loved that one.
Wonder if it can be found on YouTube????
OMG! I FOUND IT!
ENJOY!

No comments: