Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Really Quick Christmas Memory because I am behind.....

Ugh....
I have been on the run all day. It's been one cluster f*ck after another. Don't ask....
Tonight is our Office Staff Christmas Party. We always go over to the Brokers house and have dinner and have an ornament exchange. A few times we had a cookie exchange too, but that doesn't always work out. So this time, just the ornament exchange. We have also played a game called
"Who Would You Do" heh heh heh......I won't reveal my choice :-)
So my "memory" for today is from the first Office Staff Christmas Party. It was my first time "partying" with my co-workers. I was hired in January, so I had been working with them for the better part of a year, so I knew them pretty well. The Broker was serving us wine, and she likes to serve them in huge glasses, and she likes to keep your glass full. Well by the time the party was over I was really tipsy. But I acted like yeh yeh everything is fine I'm good to go. I started driving home and realized that I was not good to go. Thankfully my sister's house was not far away. So I drove there and had Robert or maybe Katie come get me.
I'm such a cheap drunk.....
And I have been good at every Staff party since :-)

No comments: