Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just a few more days of Memories

Well...
I finished my shopping today. Now I am wrapping.
Oh boy...
Do I ever remember year after year staying up on Christmas Eve wrapping presents. It took hours.
And hours....
There was always so much of it.
I would get all the wrap out.
All the ribbons.
All the bows.
Tape.
Scissors.
And I never had a pen.
So I would have to find one.
And then after wrapping a few presents...I would have to search for the tape.
I would be wondering what the hell did I just do with the tape. I just had it!
Sometimes I would drop it to the left of me.
And then I would set it on the right.
But then I would find it behind me.
Then I would lose the pen.
I would put all the paper scraps to the side so that I would have it for the smaller stuff.
And I would have a garbage bag full of tags, and trimmed pieces of paper....and hangers from the clothes.
Does this all sound familiar to you???
I'm sure we have all been there!
So off I go to finish wrapping.
Yes you heard me....
I am getting it done early :-)
I get to sleep this Christmas Eve~

No comments: