Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Streak came to an end.......

I'm so freaking bummed. I forgot to blog yesterday. I was having a horrible day. Horrible. I was going to blog in the morning, but then some stuff came up with my kitty. I have been going back and forth with putting her to sleep, and....I just don't want to talk about it. Then on Christmas Eve a cat showed up in our backyard and is still there. He is there 24 hours a day and has not left. He was obviously an indoor kitty because he is fixed and declawed. But we can't find any postings for someone looking for this particular cat. He wants in the house so bad. And it's cold outside. We have been feeding him and have given him a box and blanket, but I don't want him in the house because I don't know if he has Feline AIDS or Leukemia. And both can be passed to other cats. So outside he stays. Poor thing. I took him to my vet yesterday and had him scanned, but he is not chipped. Yesterday afternoon though I found a home for him. Then it started to snow, so they couldn't come and get him. I'm hoping today they will pick him up. He looks so sad now. He wants to be in the house, but I just can't do it. So that upsets me too. It was just not a good day yesterday.
But the snow was beautiful.

No comments: