Saturday, December 26, 2009

In Seattle

oooooopsie.....
We left early this morning to come up to Seattle to have Christmas with Bryan & Celina. I should have prepared a blog earlier, or last night to post today, but I forgot.
Robert, Katie & I drove up this morning. Celina was at work, so we all went out to lunch. I can't even remember when was the last time we had a meal just the four of us. Nothing wrong with that, it has just been a really long time.
When Celina got home from work, we exchanged presents. It was close to 5pm by that time, and Katie needed to hit the road. She has to work at 2am, so she wanted to get back to Vancouver. She is staying at our house to take care of the kitties, and she forgot her work clothes. So she had to go all the way to Portland, and then back to the house. She is already in bed asleep. She's had a loooong day. It was so sweet of her to come up to see Bryan & Celina for Christmas.
We just got to the hotel from having dinner. We went to a really nice place in the Capital Hill area. I had a drink that Bryan said was really good. A Baked Apple. It was Apple Cider, Cinnamon Schnapps and Hard Dry Cider (like an apple beer). It was sooooo good! Katie said she had something similar. Hot apple cider with cinnamon schnapps and whip cream. Yum!
Well....its been a long day, so I'm going to bed.....

2 comments:

kittyhawk44 said...

Cinnamon whisky, not schnapps.

Bon'O said...

Wow, I had some serious catching up to do here! Looks like you had a busy week. Kudos on keeping this going all year, kiddo. I'll keep an eye on ya in 2010.....I do think you owe Robert a 'payback' guest blogger opp soon. Bet he has a few candid photos he'd love to share! ;-)