Monday, December 28, 2009

Gonna Relax

Very short blogs the next couple days.
Or just blogs about nothing.
I need a mind break.
I'm so tired.
Blah.
I have been so busy these past couple weeks.
I try to cram so much into a few days.
I should be more prepared.
But I never am.
Whatever.
I put off doing stuff knowing that I still have time.
And then it gets to where I don't.
So I run and run for days.
And then I just crash.
Like right now.
So tired.
Yawn.
**Katie: OK...Cinnamon Whiskey. Will look for it**
**Bon: Thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!**

1 comment:

Mary/MI said...

Sounds like you need some "perking up" lol! I know what you mean though. I am constantly multi-tasking. I need to concentrate on one thing at a time and get it done right! Wishing you and yours the very best of the new year xoxoxo Mary