Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Memory


Yesterday I showed you my Jewelry Tree....Today I will share my Nativity. This is another Christmas decoration that has been in the family for years. And again...I have no idea how long we have had it. All I know is that it has been set out every Christmas for as long as I can remember.

I think my dad bought it for my mom. I don't think it was passed down from grandparents. I'm pretty sure it was just one of our decorations growing up. Again....another of my favorites. Mom gave me the Navtivity several years ago and I put it out every year. Poor Baby Jesus though. He has a brokeded arm. There is no way to fix him. Poor little baby....

2 comments:

DreamaTexas said...

Hi Barb...I'm just now catching up on your blogs! I loved that antique jeweled pin! The Christmas count down has begun! It's time for me to start my sugar fixes. Fudge for breakfast. Toll House cookies for lunch. Some where along the line will be fruit cake! I'll be on a sugar high until Christmas! Whee!

DreamaTexas said...

I've had several people ask me who the baby is in the photos. She is mine! She is a doll!..Yes, a real doll!