Friday, November 6, 2009

bummed....

I'm bummed today . I just don't understand why we do not have some kind of gun control in the US. Honestly though, what good will it do? None. And that my friends is the problem. People like me who say...What f'n good will gun control do?
Having a family member be a victim of a gun shot makes me all for getting this under control. But how? Where does someone start? Is there really anyone who will even listen?
I get so sick in my heart every time I see on the news that someone has whacked out and killed people with a gun. Twice this has happened in less than 24 hours. I can understand why the first guy had a gun, being Military. But what about the second guy from today? How did he get his weapon?
I'm done. I can't talk about this any more.....

No comments: