Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am Thankful for....#08

Craft Supplies.
I loooooove me some crafts! There is just something about making something and then giving it to someone. Whether its a card, a scrapbook, cookies whatever, I love to make something and then gift it. And I love to get homemade gifts. Some of my favorite cards are when hubby makes something. It's so funny and cute when he does that. He probably doesn't want me to think of his craft abilities and "funny and cute" but they are. I love it when he makes the "attempt". Lately though he has someone in his office make cards for me. They are homemade, but its also cheating since he is not the one making it :-)
I like to make things for the family for Christmas. I made pillows one year. And scarves another. Last year I made everyone a mini scrapbook with old family photos (sorry bubba i still need to put the photos in yours...i know you still love me though) and magnets. The magnets were super easy and fun to make. I can't say what I am making this year though. Family reads this :-P
But they will be super super easy to make....and cheap! HA! I give my family cheap gifts. Considering that we do not exchange gifts, I think they will take something cute and cheap!
As for my Thankfulness for craft supplies, I must give a shout out to one of my favorites. Decorative Papers for cards and scrapbooks. GAWD..... I love the papers that are out. I spend so much on paper. You can never have too much of it though. When you make as many cards as I do, for a wide variety of people, you need several options!
That is my story and I'm sticking to it.......

No comments: