Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey Coma

I've been in a Turkey Coma all day. I don't want to think. I really just would rather be home in my warm bed watching a movie. A holiday movie like It's A Wonderful Life, or Elf (you smell like beef and cheese). But instead I am here at work. It's been so quiet today. I have had less than 20 calls. I think everyone is out shopping for socks and toys instead of houses.
Had a great Thanksgiving yesterday. After dinner I went over to my sisters for a little while to visit. My nephew was there with his family. He has the most adorable toddler. I'm sure I have talked about him before, but....you know....turkey coma. Anyway, my nephew was getting his 2 year old to repeat lines from Strange Brew. Such as "Take off you hoser!" and something else about a knob. We were laughing so hard. And then my nephew referred to his son as "The best toy ever." I was laughing so hard that. So funny to call your child a toy. At the time it was so perfect because Richie was being so funny, and we were having so much fun playing with him....just like a little toy! So wrong...and yet too funny to not be true :-)

No comments: