Sunday, November 29, 2009

November is almost over.....

I can't believe how fast this month...well this year actually...has gone by. So fast. I really don't know that I was that busy to make it pass so quickly. But it has. Tomorrow is the last day of November already. And then before you know it, it will be Christmas. Hubby got the lights up today. I'm sure just about everyone in town who is putting up lights, got them up yesterday or today. The weather was beautiful. I stayed in all day and got 85 Christmas cards finished. **pats self on back** So glad those are done. I only worked on them last weekend while camping, and then finished them today. Now I can start on my craft project. I should be able to get those done in an afternoon. Not much to them, but I have never made them before so could take a minute or two to figure it out :-)
May upload a couple pics when I get them done.
We'll see.

No comments: