Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am Thankful for....#15

Advil.
Yep....Advil.
In fact I am so Thankful for it that I am going to go and take 2 right now.
I picked up Mom today at 11:30 and just got home. It is 6:34PM. I'm exhausted. We went to lunch and then since there were no movies that we both wanted to see today we went shopping. We both want to see Jim Carrey's Christmas Carol movie, but we want to see that after Thanksgiving. And I want to see the French film Coco before Chanel, but Mom doesn't like foreign films with subtitles because she thinks she misses most of the movie by having to read the dialog. I love foreign films, so I think I will go see that by myself Tuesday....OH Crap....never mind. I have to work Tuesday. Dang. Maybe I will go by myself Sunday. Anyway....we went shopping instead. And then I came home and changed and went right over to my sisters so that we could get our walk in.
I'm tired.
I'm sore.
I need.....
Advil.

2 comments:

Mary/MI said...

Barbara I love foreign films! I would go with you for sure! I want to see MJs movie. I will probably go Sat afternoon by myself. Have a great week end!!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

I love them too Mary! But I can never find anyone to go with me, so I end up missing it or going alone. I really want to see this one though, so I will have to find the time to see it by myself. I wish you lived here too! Then I would have a FF date!