Sunday, November 22, 2009

I am Thankful for....#05

Good Health of Mine and My Families.

We seem to be a pretty lucky bunch. For the most part, we have all stayed pretty healthy. My co-workers (yes you karen) have been all over me about getting another mammogram. I have had 2, but the last one was something like 5 years ago. And they want me to get a Pap test done too. Its been 5 years since that also. I know I need to do it, but I just keep putting it off. I rarely get sick, so I don't think about going to the doctor. Doctors are for when you are sick. Not perfectly healthy :-)

I know I need to schedule those 2 tests. **deep sigh** I just don't want to. The last time I had a mammogram I ended up with a 3-4 inch cut under my boob. Yes...I said boob. Boob Boob Boob. It freaking hurt, so now I don't care to go again. But I should. But I also swear they told me that since the 2 that I had looked good that I didn't have to have another one until I was 50. That is 5 years from now. But my co-workers say that you have to have them every year. Argh....I don't want to have it again. But I will.

Maybe....

OK...I will call.

Maybe next month.

Or after the first of the year....

Maybe.....

No comments: