Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am Thankful for....#13

Bargain Stores.
I love Bargain Stores. There is so much stuff to look at, and I sometimes find really good deals. I'm not talking about Goodwill and Value Village. Gross. I can't stand going into those stores. They kinda stink. I'm talking places like Tuesday Morning and my new favorite.....Home Goods. I love that place! Mom and I went there Thursday. We were there for a couple hours. That's how much stuff there was to look at. I found some kitchen towels/wash clothes really cheap. And then I found these......
oooooooo.....ahhhhhhhh.....
My mom, sister and I love Christmas ornaments/decorations that look old fashioned. There were 4 of these and we bought all 4.
We walked around for quite a while and then when we went up front and I found these.....



I fell in love with them the moment I saw them. I love em! And they were cheap! 4 dinner plates were $6.00 and 4 side plates were $5.00. So I bought 4 boxes of each. You know....in case of breakage....or very large family gatherings at Thanksgiving with grandbabies.....because I'm hoping for 6 grandbabies.....hint hint....
So this Thanksgiving I will be starting the tradition of using these plates. I never really cared for using my china at Thanksgiving because the pattern is a really pretty spring floral one. It just never really said Fall Holiday when I used them.
Now I have these~

No comments: