Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am Thankful for....#17

Today I am Thankful for.....
Computer Nerds.
Thank You to all of you Computer Nerds who sit around and create fun things to do on the internet. I am completely addicted to some games on Facebook. I seriously go to them several times a day. And whenever they add something new....well I just have to have it. Example: Last night the game Country Life added bee hives. BEE HIVES! Very cool! The bees fly to your clover, then back to the hive to make honey. And you can still use the pollinated clover to feed the cows! If you have not checked out Country Life you should. You plant crops to feed animals and then you get to sell the stuff. It goes like this....now pay attention....this is ueber important....
You plant clover, corn, tomatoes, wheat, carrots and grapes. The clover feeds the bees and cows. The wheat feeds the sheep or goes in the flour mill. Carrots feed rabbits, corn feeds chickens and grapes make wine. When you get milk from the cows who have eaten the clover, you can make cheese! The tomatoes make ketchup! When the chickens eat the corn, they lay eggs! And one egg is sold for $132! Sweet! The sheep make wool, the rabbits angora. It just goes on and on! Another good thing is that your crops don't wilt. But I'm there so much that it would never happen anyway. I still love FarmVille too. They added a Garden Shed, but for some reason I can't buy it for Kodi and Aly's accounts. I have no idea why. People are still buying it, so I know it is still available. I don't know if you have to be a certain level, have a certain number of neighbors, or harvest a certain number of flowers. And I can't seem to find any kind of answer on the main page for FarmVille. I emailed them, but just a generic answer came back about checking the most asked questions page. No help there.
So Thank You Computer Nerds for making me an addict.
Maybe I shouldn't be thanking them after all.....

No comments: