Wednesday, November 4, 2009

YEAR ONE COMPLETE! WOO-HOO!!


Gosh....One year already. I can't believe how fast it went. There were so many things that I talked about, and so many times that I blogged but didn't talk about a dang thing! But I was here, I blogged every day, sometimes a couple times a day. Even on vacation I blogged.
I'm proud of myself for sticking with it. Hopefully I will be able to stick with it for another year.
I went through all of the old blogs and picked one blog a month that was my favorite.
Here is my list....
November 4, 2008 ~ Finally
December 30, 2008 ~ A Box & A Shredder
January 19, 2009 ~ Rick....
February 16, 2009 ~ Coffee Aisle 5
March 19, 2009 ~ Oiy....I've been so busy today.... (i like the pictures)
April 26, 2009 ~ Rick-A-Bowl-A-Thonappoloosa
May 24, 2009 ~ JOURNEY was Awesome...and a little Deen
June 2, 2009 ~ Oh Bubba
July 22, 2009 ~ Big Fish
August 23, 2009 ~ So much fun
September 23, 2009 ~ Sea level to 10,000 feet all in one afternoon (hard to pick from hawaii)
October 9, 2009 ~ Fall & Halloween Haiku's

So those were my favorite Blogs.
Wonder what I will come up with this year????
Thank You to everyone who stops by. Thank You to anyone who has left a comment. Thank You to everyone who sends me private messages or talks to me in person about blogs. I just appreciate that you even stop by and read at all!
~Barb~

3 comments:

Mary/MI said...

congrats on one year blogging! I think I have only written one or two on mine. I can't seem to get started. I guess I am just not that into it, lol The truth is I keep forgetting, and when I do remember I can't think of a thing to write!

Glynis said...

I love your blog and I love that you have stuck with it! Congrats on your 1 year anniversary. That is something to be proud of.

Love ya Barb! Hope to see you again soon...

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Thanks Mary and Glynis!