Monday, November 9, 2009

I am Thankful for....#18

Some friends on Facebook have started to change their status daily showing something that they are Thankful for. They will do this until Thanksgiving. So instead of doing that on Facebook, I will do it here. Starting today, everyday I will blog about something that I am Thankful for.
These will be in no particular order. Just what I am Thankful for that day. Obviously there are things that everyday I am so grateful to have in my life. But for today.....
I am Thankful for my job.
So many people are out of work. My daughters fiance lost his job. He is so upset about not working. I don't blame him. It's hard. And the field that he is in, shipping, there are a quite a few men out of work. So anytime a job comes up there are hundreds applying. He gets a lot of interviews, but can't seem to get the job. He will. The perfect job will come to him and he will get it. I am so lucky to have a job that I love. I really enjoy coming to work every day. I like the work that I do. I love that I only work 3 days a week. I wish they would get busy again though. I liked having a huge ad to put together every week. Now it is just a few open houses. I hope that by next Spring it will be super busy again. Something has to change. I feel bad for the agents that have been struggling. Some of the agents though are doing fantastic. They are busy and making money. Which is a good thing....because I want to keep my job :-)

No comments: