Friday, November 13, 2009

I am Thankful for....#14

Friday.
What is it about Friday that makes you so happy? Doesn't matter if you are at work, or just have that day off. Just the thought of Friday makes you feel so good.
ahhhhhhhhh.......Friday.....
Say it....Frrrrrriiiiiiidaaaaay.....
See, don't you feel better already!
The only thing about THIS Friday though is that it is Friday the 13th.
EEEEEEEEEEEEK!
And to top it off, I have a black cat. I'm wondering, do I have to avoid my kitty when I get home? Do I not let him cross in front of me? Because if I have to do this, I'll be jumping around like a crazy woman all night. If there is one thing that cat likes to do is to get all tangled in my legs. He trips me constantly. I actually think he does it on purpose. He winds around me legs and then if I start walking he moves right in front of me, and I trip over him. Which freaks me out because then I fear stepping on him....and I don't want that to happen. The thought of squished cat guts all over the floor does not appeal to me. OK...the visual on that is seriously gross. Sorry.
Be careful the rest of today.
Watch out for any ladders, don't break any mirrors.
And don't step on any black cats!

No comments: