Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am Thankful for....#16

My Hairdresser Christine.
She is a genius with color when it comes to my hair. At least I think she does wonders for it. I would be totally gray without her help. I am, no was, naturally a brunette. But you would never know that now. I'm blond. But I'm only blond to cover the gray. When my hair grows after a coloring, I end up with a 2 inch gray stripe wherever I part it at. Doesn't matter where the part is, it will end up being gray.

See. I didn't lie....

I am very happy that I have her to help with my mess.


ahhhhhhhh....much better :-)

Unfortunately for me, not for her, she is pregnant and this is the last time she can do my hair until March. I will probably go and see my friend Sandy's hairdresser until Christine is back to work. I am very happy for her though. This will be her third child, second son. It is an unexpected baby, but one that she is still so very excited to welcome to the world.
I just hope my hair will not be too big a mess by March.....

No comments: